Mr. Al Wasinger joins Victory Energy Operations, LLC as Vice President of Operations
Vice President of Operations
COLLINSVILLE, Okla., April, 2011 — Victory Energy Operations, LLC is proud to announce the addition of Mr. Wasinger as Vice President of Operations. Mr. Wasinger will lead existing management teams responsible for improving the overall daily performance of the Company’s multifaceted business units.
Mr. Wasinger will manage the daily operations of the company and will coordinate initiatives with all Company departments as Victory Energy continues to expand its product offerings worldwide.
Mr. Wasinger’s proven accomplishments are in business management, lean manufacturing, strategic planning, and bottom-line performance. Mr. Wasinger brings executive level expertise to this role.
- President – Successfully managed an industry leading boiler manufacturing company.
- General Manger – Successfully managed the daily operations of an industry leading manufacturer.
- Sales Manager – Successfully managed a national sales group that specialized in manufacturing process improvement through the utilization of welding/cutting automation, lean principles and financial analysis.
- Strategic Planning
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Improvement
- Policy Direction
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Material Resource Planning
- Vendor Relations
- Inventory Reduction
- Process Improvement
- Capital Equipment purchases
- JIT Implementation
- Business Management
MBA Degree — Southwestern College, Winfield, KS.
BS Degree in Business Management — Southwestern College, Winfield, KS.
Professional Affiliations: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA), American Welding Society (AWS).
View All News