Cynthia Herndon Joins Victory Energy as Manger of Human Resources
Manager - Human Resources
COLLINSVILLE, Okla., August, 2014 — Victory Energy is proud to announce the addition of Cynthia Herndon as its Manager of Human Resources. Cynthia Herndon will manage the Human Resources department and will coordinate its employee benefit programs, professional and production staffing, policies and procedures, compensation, employee relations, safety, employee functions and organizational development.
With an extensive background in Human Resources within both small and large international companies Cynthia brings knowledge of and understanding of various HR and employee strategies.
- Manager of Human Resources - developed, implemented and managed all initial HR and Payroll functions for oil and gas company
- HR Administrator - responsible for all payroll, benefit administration and design
- HR Coordinator of Employee Relations and Recruitment - Corporate headquarters for large international company – employee relations, on boarding, recruitment and staffing including safety
- Employee Benefits
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Development
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration- East Central University
- Masters of Human Relations –University of Oklahoma
- Professional Affiliations-Society of Human Resource Management
View All News