Mr. Edmund Tan Joins Victory Energy as Asia Regional Director
Asia Regional Director
COLLINSVILLE, Okla., July, 2013 — Victory Energy is proud to announce the addition of Mr. Tan as its Asia Business Development Director. Mr. Tan currently resides in Singapore and will lead business development activities abroad as the Company continues to expand its product offerings for a global market initiative.
Eng Chuan (Edmund)brings to Victory Energy an extensive background in operating in Asia with a strong background in Heat Recovery Steam Generator knowhow and manufacturing. Along with a proven history of business development, new product development and financial management, Mr. Tanis recognized for outstanding team leadership qualities and taking on new challenges.
- Managing Director, Chief Representative – Senior Management liaisonresponsible for promoting technology transfer, finance control, including annual budgets and revenue forecasting. Also responsible for providing leadership as a change agent converting a state enterprise to a market driven company. Additional activities included Sales of China Entity to European Company and appointment of Sales Broker, Business Development Asia, Hong Kong to assist in Sales process.
- General Manager – Responsible for development of China market utilizing large numbers of gas fired Power Plants for the purpose of maximizing energy diversification to address environmental issues. Established a trading entity and acquisition plans for local entity in China.
- Regional Manager, General Manager – Responsible for establishing Representative Office and business development of Power Generation products in the Asian region, including China.
- Division Manager, Director of Industrial Manufacturing Division – Responsible for expanding after-sales market for Marine and Industrial Boilers. Also responsible for new burner development including production. Additional responsibilities included directing Sales & Marketing, Engineering Sales Proposals, Project Management and Financial management.
- Manager, Senior Sales Engineer – Responsible for logistic support, procurement sourcing for material and labor for ship repair in the Gulf region and business development.
- Sales Engineer – Responsible for Marketing and Sales of agency products, including seminars and training with a number of principals in Europe.
- Sales, Product and Business Management for a wide variety of Industrial Applications
- New Product Development
- Technical Sales
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Custom Engineered Equipment
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic: Mechanical Engineering/ Marketing Management
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing: Marketing Management
- University of South Australia: MBA International Management
View All News